Application and Important DatesPre-Law Summer Institute for American Indians and Alaska Natives
Dates & Deadlines
Following are the deadlines and other important PLSI dates. Again, please note that the deadline dates given are dates that the documents must be received by the PLSI, not the postmark dates. You may fax documents (except for transcripts) in order to meet any deadline, but we must receive the hard copies prior to the start of the Institute.
Because the PLSI is funded on a year-to-year basis, the dates and deadlines given are contingent on money being available for the program.
- Early Applications (Parts 1 and 2) — January 3 – February 16, 2022
- Application (Parts 1 and 2) must be received by Friday, March 18, 2022.
Applicants who miss the deadline will be considered on a space-available basis.
- Registration – June 1 – 2, 2022
- Mandatory Orientation – June 3, 2022
- Classes Begin – June 6, 2022
- Final Exams – July 25 – 26, 2022
- Appellate Arguments – July 28 – 29, 2022
- Graduation Banquet – Friday, July 29, 2022
The PLSI application has two parts. You must complete all forms and submit all required documents by the deadline of Friday, March 18, 2022. (Note: This is the date your application must be received, not the post-marked date.)
1. Application Form – Part 1. (click here for application)
When you download the application form, you may complete it on-line and print it out, or print it out and then complete it. However, we need an original signature so the completed application must be mailed and cannot be submitted electronically.
2. Additional Requirements – Part 2. (click here for additional requirements)