Application and Important DatesPre-Law Summer Institute for American Indians and Alaska Natives
Dates & Deadlines
Following are the deadlines and other important PLSI dates. Again, please note that the deadline dates given are dates that the documents must be received by the PLSI, not the postmark dates. You may fax documents (except for transcripts) in order to meet any deadline, but we must receive the hard copies prior to the start of the Institute.
Because the PLSI is funded on a year-to-year basis, the dates and deadlines given are contingent on money being available for the program.
- Application (Parts 1 and 2) must be received by Friday, March 20, 2020.
Applicants who miss the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
- Registration – May 27 – 28, 2020
- Mandatory Orientation – May 29, 2020
- Classes Begin – June 1, 2020
- Final Exams – July 20-21, 2020
- Appellate Arguments – July 23-24, 2020
- Graduation Banquet – Friday, July 24, 2020
The PLSI application has two parts. You must complete all forms and submit all required documents by the deadline of Friday, March 20, 2020. (Note: This is the date your application must be received, not the post-marked date.)
1. Application Form – Part 1. (click here for application)
When you download the application form, you may complete it on-line and print it out, or print it out and then complete it. However, we need an original signature so the completed application must be mailed and cannot be submitted electronically.
2. Additional Requirements – Part 2. (click here for additional requirements)